Thursday 8 March 2012

Putting Myself Out There!

If you are local to me (Ipswich) or are a liker on my Facebook page you may have noticed that I'd been plugging my Spring Shopping Event over the past few weeks.


Well, it was Sunday just gone. And how did it go? Superbly! Now I'm not one to blow my own trumpet, but lets face it, no-one else will! 


There is always that worry when you are organising some form of event that no-one will show up! And I am the first to admit that I had a few dreams of empty rooms and panic attacks. Thankfully, for once, they great British weather was in my favour and all the plugging, advertising and leafleting I'd done paid off! 


So I thought I'd share a few pics of the set up - I had every intention of photographing the room once all the customers arrived but they came in so thick and fast there wasn't a moment to spare!


So here is the calm before the storm....














Sorry the pics aren't fantastic - just snapped with my phone! 

Would also like to take this opportunity to thank my very supportive partner, my Mum and my wonderful sister in law for all their help on the day - I couldn't have done it without you all. And of course, thanks to everyone who came down to shop!

Everything is available to buy on the website - www.pretty-chic.co.uk

L x


2 comments:

  1. Hi, just found your blog hrough your FB page. I think i said hello to you at the Ips Waterfront market last year..I did the vintage market in Woodbrige but I was on my own so couldnt browse the stalls (only just had time to ave a wee! haha
    Your event looks fab, hope you sold out :)
    Are you going to Snape on Jubilee wkend? if so, i'll see you there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire
    Thank you - it was a great day!
    What do you sell? I'm not doing Snape, but will more than likely pop down as a 'shoppper'
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete