Wednesday 2 May 2012

New Handmade in the UK range of cards


Errr, Ok, can someone please tell me where the last 2 months of gone. Actually, while you're at it, where has the first part of this year disappeared to?


I honestly thought when I started blogging I'd be able to commit once a week. Well, as you can see from the date of my last post, that went out rather unceremoniously out the window.


However, I'm back here now (I'll probably be writing the next one around Christmas - sorry to say the C word in May!)


 Anyway, I don't want to rant on and on....I just thought I'd share our amazing new range of handmade (in the UK) cards...below is the Cupcake range, and we'll have a wedding range joining us soon.


All the cards can be found here and are all just £3.50 inc delivery












Is anyone else hungry???


No comments:

Post a Comment